First off, I’ve drifted away from doing surveys and memes and the like lately, which is mostly due to the fact that most of them seem to be the same thing repeated again and again.
But I enjoyed the idea behind this one, so I decided to toss it up here.
Courtesy of Matt Young, who got it from an internet friend, who got it from an internet friend, whogotitfromaguywhoknowsadudewhoonce touchedEddieVanHalen’sguitarpickIsweartoGod.
Go to Flickr.com and put your answers into the search field:
01. First Name:
02. Favorite Food:
04. Favorite Color:
05. Celebrity Crush:
06. Favorite Drink:
07. Dream Holiday:
08. Favorite Dessert:
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up:
10. What I Love Most In The World:
11. One Word That Describes Me:
12. My LiveJournal Name: (if you don’t have a LiveJournal, just put in your IM handle or whatever)
Then use BigHugeLabs.com’s Mosaic Maker to make a mosaic.
1. Self Portrait | by Rockin Rob – Pixel Pimped by Zeon7, 2. Vikram Chatwal – 1/2 Billionaire Former Playboy Sikh Hotelier Takes 0 Calls While Enjoying a Burrito & Ice Cold LA Tap Water in Loaner Mickey Mouse Boxers & Patriotic Turban on a Filthy Dollar Concealing Mattress in Room 111 of The Hollywood Premier Motel, 3. El Cajon Classic Car & Hot Rod Cruise 062508 -35, 4. Berlin blues, 5. Who Killed Amanda Palmer?, 6. Guinness, 7. Liffey Sunset a la Nokia – Dublin, Ireland, 8. eclairs, 9. S is for Supersexy Superhero, 10. Danielle And I, 11. Weirdest Medical Marketing Piece, 12. Old Writer Guy
Feel free to post your results in the comment section. I’ll look at it, I promise.
Secondly, one of the coolest YouTube videos I have ever come across:
That would be the mind bendingly gorgeous and equally mind bendingly talented Amanda Palmer, in her underwear, playing an accoustic ukulele version of Radiohead’s Creep for Neil Gaiman, who then shows her a youtube clip of “Everything Sounds Like Coldplay Now” by Mitch Benn. (which is here and is hilarious and you should definitely give it a view)
That’s like a black hole of awesome. It really is. It’s like if even one more single cool thing/person/song/etc. were to wander into the room, it would in fact be too much awesome for the universe to handle in one place, and the timespace continuum would shatter into an infinite number of tiny bits.
Video courtesy of Kyle Cassidy’s blog. Awesomeness courtesy of everyone/thing/song in the video.